Label for Singular Classification
- 1.Type label name in the "Name*" form
- 2.Choose Select from "Type*" dropdown
- 3.Type Class Name and press "Enter"
- 4.Repeat above to create multiple classes
- 5.Optional: Choose a default class label
- 6.Click "Create" button
Selects enable image classification.
Architectures such as InceptionV3 and MobileNet take selects as an input. Common use cases include explicit filters and image search.
Classification of "Rose" predicted
A Select schema element creates data as one of the inputed string options. If no selection is made, or a default is not set, the "selected" value will be null.