Creating and editing label definitions
- 1.Navigate to "Label Definitions" tab within a project
- 2.Type the name of the new label
- 3.Select type of new label
- Finish setup for label type selected (Setup will vary on label type)
- 4.Click "Create" button
This example shows creating a rectangle label
Choosing a label type depends on the model being used and the intended outcome of the model.
This is useful for having classes associated with higher level instances. Example: drawing rectangles around birds for object detection, but having a class for types of bird within the rectangle (Duck, Geese, etc...).
- 1.Click "+ Add Sublables"
- 2.Type a sub-label name
- 3.Choose sub-label type
- 4.Fill out label options
- 5.Click "Save"
- 1.Click on the edit icon
- 2.Make desired changes to the label options
- 3.Click "Save"
- 1.Click on the trash-bin icon
- 2.Click "yes" to confirm deletion