Organize your data and labels with projects
Since labeled data is exported by project, we recommend making different projects for different machine learning objectives. For instance, you may have one project for detecting boats in images, and another for reading chess boards.
When HyperLabel is launched it displays the list of any existing projects.
- 1.To open an existing project click on its thumbnail or name.
- 2.To navigate back to the project list from any page click the HyperLabel icon in the upper left corner.
- 1.To create a new project, click on the “Create Project” button near the top right corner of HyperLabels home page.
- 2.Enter Name the project and press "Next" or press
Instructions can be useful to add to a project so anyone labeling can reference them.
- 1.Open a project
- 2.select the "Project Details" tab
- 3.Click "Project Instructions"
- 4.Write labeling instruction (Supports markdown formatting)
- 5.Click "Save"
Importing is used to load a project that has been exported in the HyperLabel format.
- 1.Click "Import Project"
- 2.Navigate to where the project JSON file is saved
- 3.Select JSON file and click "open"
Project will now appear on the project list page as thumbnail
Exporting a project to share:
- 1.Navigate to "Dashboard"
- 2.Click "Export Project"
- 3.HyperLabel format should be selected by default
- 4.Click "Export Now"
- 5.Navigate to desired directory to save the project
A notification will be displayed when the project is finished exporting.
- 1.Hover over project in project list page
- 2.Click on trash-bin icon that appears
- 3.A prompt will ask to confirm deleting project
- 4.Click "Delete" in prompt