A quick walk through of using HyperLabel from start to finish in 5 easy steps
We know you're eager to start labeling your data so we made this quick start guide that covers the basics! For more in-depth feature guides explore the topics on the left, or use the search bar above. If you run into any issues don't hesitate to let us know at: [email protected].
If its your first time launching HyperLabel on your machine; sign into your account or create a new one by selecting "Don't have an account?"
Organize you data sets by creating a project
- Click "Create Project"
- Give the project a name
- Click "Next"
- Select what type of data source to add
- Name & Link data source (Setup details vary by data source type)
This example shows connecting a local data source
- Type label name in "Name*" form
- Select label color from "Color*" menu
- Click "Create" button
- Repeat as needed for multiple labels
Sample labels are included. Remove them by clicking the trash-bin icon
This example shows creating a rectangle label
- Select desired label from panel (Top label is selected by default)
- Apply Label to Image (Application will vary by label type)
- Click "Submit" button
- Repeat for each image
This example shows rectangle labeling for object detection
- Click the "Review" tab
- Click "Export Labels"
- Select or de-select desired label types to export
- Click "Export Now"
- Choose folder path to save labels at
A notification will pop up when the export is finished
This Example shows exporting to Pascal VOC format
Your data is now ready to use in your own project!